myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday 16 January 2011

mural on my daughters wall -she is a big MJ fan and is a dance-aholic!

My daughter asked me if I would consider trying to draw Michael Jackson on her bedroom wall.  I wasnt convinced I was up to the challenge but I thought nothing ventured nothing gained.  I printed off a picture that she liked and took it up to her room.  I gridded the picture into manageable squares and drew similar but obviously larger lightly pencilled squares onto her wall that I could easily rub off when I was ready to paint.
Anyway this is how it turned out, do let me know what you think.

2 comments:

home is where the heart is said...

meant to say she didnt want facial features she just wanted 'the toes' dance move!

AuniLeigh said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and saw you enjoyed papercrafting and MJ. I think you've done a great job on MJ painting. I'm sure your daughter was thrilled.