myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Sunday 16 January 2011

get well soon card - with a comedy slant

This is a comedy slant get well soon card for a friends of my hubby's who recently had a heart attack.
The guy has a sense of humour and appreciates making light of his situation so I went for a pick up truck.


 I printed the image which is only a clip art file three times.  I cut the full pick up  out for the base and then cut the front and back off the other two.  I layered them up and coloured them with promarkers, and drew a little guy in a puddle of oil very sketchily using the promarker fineliner.
 


It is very simple but it was worth a laugh and it was appreciated so all worth it.
Sometimes it is hard to come up with a male card let alone a male get well soon card so this was just novelty.

No comments: