myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday 25 February 2010

wedding keepsake box

So then I made a keepsake box for the first invite to live in and the bride could keep it in her memory box or give it to her mum whatever.

The roses are made using origami techniques on a 2 inch satin ribbon in white
Dont you just love origami...................I DO!
The wrap is a piece of organza that I had left from making little favour bags and I run a hem round it and put some wax cord on and a tassle and tied it up.  The heart is a martha stewart punch that i pinched from my mums craft room................just for a trial you understand............I had to return it :o(
The tag is a scalloped circle punch by x cut..............although I prefer the woodware punches but this one was on special and I do love a bargain.
oops should have rotated thart 90 degrees oh well its only a tag ribbon!

the box is asheet of a3 card scored 2 inches border all the way round and then glued.  The silver shape is a nestability and then the smaller one is cut in white linen card.  The peel offs are dazzles by hot off the press and Im not a fan of peel offs but here they served a purpose.  The ribbon border which neatens the edges of the box is the same ribbon as the intivations so it all matches in.  I coloured the two flower dazzles using promarkers my latest favourite pen!



inside the box I put an insert to create two divisions one for the day and evening invites and one for a pen to write them.  I gave her a nice Sakura Tiara Pen in glitterdust silver to write the invites, I love Sakura pens 2!

No comments: