myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Quick wedding favour boxes. These were cut out of mirri card that I bought on 'the shopping channel' back when everyone said 'oh my goodness you cant live without mirri card' ,mmmmmmmmmmm well i seem to be living without it absolutely fine. I dug it out and cut these out with the cricut expression, the cartridge is tags bags boxes and more which i absolutely love and use regularly for little gift boxes and such like.
Can you tell I have been clearing out my craft room and have found lots of stuff I had grown tired of and am trying desperately now to use up.
The little flowers I bought in John Lewis art department. I got a gift card for John Lewis for Christmas and am not a shopper so I simply went to the art dept and filled my boots with flowers and bits n bobs buttons etc and so they came in handy :o)
Guess what they are resting on for the photo? In the name of recycling I used an old black out roller blind from our last house and now I use it to cover my kitchen table to glue and stick when the craft room seems oh so far away (especially if its raining :o*.............its about 30feet from the house in the back garden lol)

No comments: