myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 6 October 2009

spotty and dotty and flowery too :o)



I like the brown and the pink now but I am not keen on the mess I made of the circle flower thing on the left top corner. I am unsure of it whilst I like the rest of the card. In truth I tried to take it back off but the glue had gone off and so it is there for good. I saw a very similar design on inking idaho and so I thought id give it a go.
The four corners are a bit of a cheat, it is not real brads it is candy drops that I got at the craft show SECC and NEC last year. Tiny paper circles that look just like brads and are so addictive because they do much less damage to the finger tips :o)
I wasnt sure about the pink and brown together but loved the spotty paper so well here it is like it or not.
Now I am on the hunt for a stamping up christmas ornament punch if anyone knows who has them in stock please let me know. I am going to SECC on saturday next week cant wait to see what fun stuff I get to play with for Christmas Cards.

No comments: