myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday 7 April 2010

JJ's birthday cake

JJ (Justin John) had a birthday the other week and I felt like baking a cake rather than buying one.  So I opened one of his new birthday toys.....oh dont panic he still got to play with it after the icing was washed off........and I used it to help decorate the cake.  A standard sponge with a layer of green icing which I rolled using a patterned roller to imitate grass and dirt.  Then I used coconut mushrooms as trees, chocolate sprinkles as the hole in the ground and then bob and the digger.  Simple and relatively plain but he loved it.

1 comment:

Granny P said...

I'm sure JJ was one very happy little boy and playing with the decorations was a better deal than eating them.
I know another 'Bob' fan who would have loved this.