myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday 10 August 2009

my kids mean everything to me

My kids are my world and I always need them around me or at least a picture of them with me wherever I go. The photo of C my big girl is the night she was off on her hols to Sharm El Sheikh in July and it makes me so proud to see how she turned out and so sad when your 'baby girl' calls you shortie.
My boys were in the garden when I snapped this. Adam got an inflatable jousting set for his birthday and at first I wasnt sure what he would make of it until of course he realised it was a big red 'neigh neigh'. He watched as it was blown up and then we slipped it over his head with the shoulder straps and off he went. JJ got the blue one on and the two of them ran around the garden for hours and I mean hours shouting neigh neigh and giddy up, what a fabulous toy!
I could not believe how much fun they were having with this single toy, it was a joy to behold. Definately a kodak moment or SIX!

No comments: